An important aspect of the North American Transmission Forum (NATF) value proposition is to foster efficient use of industry resources. To that end, the NATF interfaces with industry partners and regulatory agencies through meetings and conferences; shares documents with the industry via its public website; conducts joint workshops with organizations such the Electric Power Research Institute, Institute of Nuclear Power Operations, and North American Electric Reliability Corporation; and coordinates or supports industry initiatives on key reliability and resiliency topics.
The NATF has executed memoranda of understanding (MOUs) with the following organizations to help align on items of mutual interest:
- Electric Power Research Institute
- Institute of Nuclear Power Operations
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation
- IEEE Power & Energy Society
- Utilities Technology Council